Qexus is running a ‘Year of QX Anniversary Edition’ (the “Programme”) and invites all its new and existing clients to participate. By registering and participating in the Programme, you agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions (the “Terms”) set out below.
QX IS 15
We’re delighted to inform you that Qexus 15 years anniversary giveaway is here!
We are rewarding our new and existing members for the first time ever with our anniversary promotion.
This fantastic promotion enables you to get a 15% add-on on to every deposit you make during the promotion period, a chance to win amazing prizes in our weekly box draws and our grand prize of a Porsche 911 or cash or crypto equivalent.
All you need to do to register or log in to your account, read and accept the promotion T&Cs below.
Why a Porsche 911?
Donated by an esteemed and 5 years user of Qexus Tools. Our donor has requested we keep him anonymous. A Porsche 911 may be a high-performance sports car, but it also makes a nice daily driver. The small size and maneuverability make it an ideal car for city driving. It’s never too hard to parallel park the 911. Unlike a lot of sports cars, it provides a great comfortable ride quality
What’s in the boxes?
Don’t like grand prize, then stand the chance to win more amazing prizes from Qexus “Year of QX 2”.
Terms and Conditions
- Open to New and Existing members of Qexus Tools
- The Benefit is calculated as 15% of the deposited funds as one transaction, with a maximum available benefit to each Client of a total of 15,000 USD or equivalent during the Promotion Period, depending on the selected currency of the trading account and the amount of the deposits.
- The Benefit shall be provided as a trading credit to the Client’s Qexus Trading Account within twenty-four (24) working hours, after the relevant Deposit has been made to the Account within Promotion Period and can be withdrawn or traded on the Qexus platform.
- To qualify for the draw ensure your account is active during this period either by depositing, trading, copying, or investing with Qx Portfolio. For the draw we will use smart contracts run on blockchain, to handle the whole process so that you can audit and verify the transparency of this project.
- We will also be using random numbers and times from a really secure and high entropy sources, so that the draw becomes provably fair as well.
- Box prizes will be won from August 25th, 2021 and the final draw for Porsche 911 will occur on October 17th, 2021.
- Winners of all prizes will be contacted for delivery or exchange for lesser but not equal monetary value. Prizes were donated by top investors using Qexus around the globe for this promotion.
- Qexus reserves the right, at its sole discretion and as it deems fit, to alter, amend, suspend, cancel or terminate the Promotion, or any aspect of the Promotion at any time and upon any reasonable cause. Under no circumstances shall Qexus be liable, for any consequences of any alteration, amendment, suspension, cancellation or termination of this Promotion.
- Notwithstanding the translated language of this document, the English wording shall be the binding version in the event of any discrepancy between the two languages.
Promo valid from Aug 25th, 2021 – Oct 17th, 2021.
Porsche 911 Carrera entry will close on Oct 16th, 2021 at 11:59 PM CT,
and the drawing will occur on Oct 17th, 2021.
Nothing in this communication should be construed as an offer, recommendation, or solicitation to buy or sell any security. Additionally, Qexus Advisers do not provide tax advice and investors are encouraged to consult with their personal tax advisors.
Qexus Software LLC (“Qexus”) provides a financial planning service tool designed to aid Qexus clients in preparing for their financial futures by allowing them to personalize their assumptions for their financial planning goals.
All investing involves risk, including the possible loss of money you invest, and past performance does not guarantee future performance. Historical returns, expected returns, and probability projections are provided for informational and illustrative purposes, and may not reflect actual future performance.